Career job opportunity: SAP ABAP Developer
The SAP ABAP Developer will be working hands-on in design, development, and coding. The ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment is imperative, as is the ability to coordinate efforts with other teams toward achieving departmental and company goals. There is a high opportunity for personal, professional and career growth.
Responsibilities / Accomplishments:
- Perform complex ABAP programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP modules;
- Prepare project related documentation (functional design, technical design, test scripts) during the different stages of a project;
- Build professional relationships with management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development;
- Close communication with functional teams /designers, understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs.
- Degree in Informatics or Computer Sciences;
- A minimum of 1+ years SAP ABAP development experience;
- Languages: ABAP, SQL ;
- ABAP/4 Development Workbench, ABAP Query, Data Dictionary;
- Solid understanding of SAP MM/WM/PP/SD, FI/CO tables, and data structures;
- English advanced level is mandatory, Italian would be an advantage;
- Developed communicational and interpersonal interaction skills as well as strong problem-solving and analytic reasoning abilities;
- Availability for job interest traveling for small periods of time.
- Competitive salary (based on performance) and bonuses;
- Health and wellness (Private Health Card, Sports activities etc.);
- Dynamic and a modern working environment in a global group.
Send us your resume at email@example.com until 10.03.2018.
The position available is in our office, located in Timisoara, Timis County.